Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Best Sale on My Books Ever

Now that my fall tour is over, I need to clear out my inventory and raise some money to pay for a replacement van. While I was in Florida, someone crashed into my van while it was parked at the side of the road. No one was hurt, but the van was totaled, so I have to get another one.

Here are some of the prices, which are the lowest in a long time, maybe the lowest ever. This sale will last until midnight December 31.

Dragons in our Midst or Oracles of Fire set - $25

MP3 editions of the above series - $15

Children of the Bard (3 books) - $20

Dragons of Starlight - $4 each or $15 for all four

Tales of Starlight - $15 for all three

Echoes from the Edge - $10 for all three

Reapers - $5

I Know Why the Angels Dance - $6

These prices do not include shipping.

Here is the shopping link - http://www.daviscrossing.com/shopping.htm

Orders during this sale will not be rushed to shipment. I will likely wait till the end of the year to ship them all together.

If you would share news of this sale and this link with others, I would appreciate it.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ooh. :D I think I'll have some after-Christmas shopping to do. Those audiobooks look preeetty awesome.
Merry Christmas, Mr. Davis!

Bryan Davis said...

Sarah, Merry Christmas to you as well.