Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Author Event in St. Louis



To my friends and contacts in the St. Louis area and nearby regions:

I will be at a homeschool expo in St. Louis April 11 through 13. I know this is short notice, but I hope some of you might be able to come anyway.

The event is free Thursday evening, and I will be at an exhibitor’s booth selling and signing booths. If you want to come, I would love to see you, and I will be glad to sign books you already own.

I will speak Friday on the topic of fantasy and its effects on readers, and I will speak Saturday on my journey to publication. I will also be at the booth during both of those days. The expo charges admission for Friday and Saturday.

For more information, here is a link for the expo: http://www.service-life.com/mo/stlhomeschoolexpo/

If you have any questions, please let me know. If you know anyone in the area who might be interested in coming, please pass along the information.

I hope to see you there!

Bryan Davis

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can we view the illustrations for the graphic novel? I couldn't find a link or anything, I'm so excited to see them!

Bryan Davis said...

I will post some on this blog soon, maybe in the next few days.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Thank you!