Saturday, March 20, 2010

Starlighter Contest Sword Prize

The Starlighter Tour is getting closer. I mentioned in this link that I will be giving away a cloak and a sword as part of a contest for the tour. Now you can get a closer look at the sword. Click here to see a description of the "Sword of the Lord" from RealArmorofGod.com.

There are only two ways to enter this contest. One is to come to one of my bookstore events on the tour where you can enter your name in the drawing without any other qualifications. If you want to see where I will be, click on this link to see my tour schedule.

The other way to enter is to be the first to answer one of the daily questions I will ask on this blog from April 15 through June 15.

In order to answer a question, you will need to read Starlighter, so be sure to get your copy soon.

6 comments:

Galadriel said...

Nice sword picture...
*starts drooling even more*

Araken said...

My precioussssss...

Alyzabeth Lewis said...

...

That sword is beautiful. But I think my sister wants it more than I do.

We'll have to get our copy of Starlighter and make sure to appear at the book signing nearest to us. Hope to see you then!

Rachel Kimberly said...

Sooooo cooool....
Cloaks are cool too, but you can't sew a sword. Not with a normal sewing machine, anyway. :)
I just ordered Starlighter!

Galadriel said...

"You can't sew a sword..."I love it, Evergreena!

Anonymous said...

WOW thats SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!
I LOVE IT!!