Thursday, February 22, 2007

Enoch's Ghost Finished

I sent Enoch's Ghost to my publisher today. It's always a feeling of relief to finish a book, but there's also an emotional letdown to go with it.

Now, I will work on straightening my office, preparing for the Florida Christian Writers Conference, and doing my taxes, not necessarily in that order. After the conference, I will be back to "heads-down" writing for my next project, Time Echoes. That book is due on June 1, so I have three months to get it done. The fun begins again!

2 comments:

Holli said...

Congrats Clefy! Wow...it feels like it went so fast!

Only five days!

-Holli

Anonymous said...

I just finished reading Enoch's Ghost-- I couldn't put it down! I think I read it in about a week, and that's with 7-page essays to write! It was quite an amazing book. I can't wait for the next one!