Sunday, July 27, 2008

New Contest for Fantasy Fiction Tour Coming Soon

I have mentioned that I will be having a new contest. This time I will be featuring my Dragons in our Midst and Oracles of Fire books as well as books from my fellow author who will be going on the Motiv8 Fantasy Fiction Tour in October.

I plan to get this started around August 7, so watch this blog for details at that time. In the meantime, you might want to check out contests being conducted by the other authors. A list of their blogs is in my sidebar.

Just so this isn't an ugly, text-only post, I will include a photo my daughter took yesterday of the many hummingbirds that enjoy our feeder.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really looking forward to it. :)

I like that picture too. Very nice.

Anonymous said...

I would be very happy to join in. I wish August 7 was today.