Thursday, May 21, 2009

Nightmare's Edge Comments

I'm receiving some very nice comments about Nightmare's Edge.

It. Was. AMAZING!! Twists and turns all over the place... kept me on edge... it was absolutely AMAZING.

I really enjoyed it. Definitely a fast pace thriller. I didn't want to put it down!

Awesome finish! I thoroughly enjoyed this one.

This book is an exciting mix of love, classical music, otherworldly tech, and solid Christian values! Five stars.

I hope everyone gets a chance to read the series. You can still buy the entire series from me for only $30 plus shipping at this link.

2 comments:

Gwendolyn said...

I can hardly wait to read it! Problem is, I'm waiting on my library to order it...
If it's anything like the first two, it has an off-the-chart rating!

Anonymous said...

I loved this book. I think that a lot of people need to learn to love others no matter what their past is like Nathan did. Although, I always wondered why Nathan didn't pray more about the things that he was supposed to do.