Friday, November 30, 2007

Eternity's Edge is Finished!

I finished writing the second Echoes from the Edge book, Eternity's Edge, and turned it into Zondervan. It's a great relief to have it done. I am very excited about this story. It could be the most emotionally charged story I have ever written, and I think it could very well stir some controversy, unless, of course, the controversy gets edited out along the way.

I will urge Zondervan to make it clear that the story is designed for readers thirteen years and older.

I have heard that the cover for this book will be ready soon. I will post it here when that happens.
Eternity's Edge is scheduled to arrive in late 2008, maybe November.

Now, I will begin work on Last of the Nephilim, book 3 in the Oracles of Fire series. Please pray for me. My time to write this is very short, and I want to write the best book ever.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to read it! Glad you finished it. Any idea when it shall be released?

Bryan Davis said...

Book one will come out in May of 2008, and book 2 will likely be available in November.

Unknown said...

Awesome can't wait to read the first book, it sounds really good, and also seems to contain a strong message of faith. I'll be praying as you start up work on Last of the Nephilim

Evelyn said...

Hi! I didn't know you had a blog! Thanks for commenting on my thing about your book. I really loved it and read parts of it over and over again. I can't wait to read Enoch's Ghost! Is the whole Oracles of Fire series in print now? And is the new series a follow-up to Oracles of Fire?

Anonymous said...

The new book sounds great, and I will be looking for it. I have to say, I am amazed that you are doing Last of the Nephilim with such a short deadline! I write a little for fun, and I sometimes spends weeks trying to figure out how to phrase things. I will defintely be praying for you.

Unknown said...

That is so great! I know you must work really hard on your books, and, trust me, we appreciate it:) I'll be praying for you with LotM (Last of the Nephilim)!

Bryan Davis said...

Evaline,

The first two books in Oracles of Fire are out, and two books have not been written yet. Look for book #3 in Oracles to come out in May or June.

The new series, Echoes from the Edge, is unrelated to the two dragons series.

Roheryn said...

Awsomeful!!
Can't wait to read 'em!
You'll do great!
I have the utmost confidence in ya!

Anonymous said...

Hi. My name is Christian and I live in Wheaton, IL. I just finished recording the roles of Elaine/Constance/Naamah in Tears of a Dragon today. I just wanted to say that we had such a fun time recording this book. I can't wait to hear it all put together! You have a gift of painting wonderful word pictures and I am so delighted to be part of this project. I just hope there are roles for my character in the Oracles of Fire! Keep writing!

Anonymous said...

can't wait for the last two books of Oracles OF Fire

Shane Deal said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

hey read the door within series both of these series r awsome!!

Bryan Davis said...

Christian,

It's great to hear from you. I'm glad you enjoyed reading for the audio book. I'd like to hear more about the process. Please email me: bryan at dragonsinourmidst dot com.

Anonymous said...

!!! I can't wait till all of the books for 2008 come out. I'm really really excited!!! :) can't wait!!! i'll pray for you for the next book in oracles of fire...