Monday, December 14, 2009

Starlighter Price Decrease

I heard from Zondervan today that the list price for Starlighter will be $9.99. That's a great deal for a novel of this length (between 300 and 400 pages). Because of this, I have reduced my price to $10 (the autograph is worth something, right?), and you can pre-order at that price now. Click here for my Starlighter ordering page.

Starlighter is the first book in the Dragons of Starlight series and will release in April of 2010. For more information on this book go to my blog post by clicking here. And click here for a video trailer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Davis, are you coming to the Seattle area any time soon?

Bryan Davis said...

Yes, I plan to be in the Seattle area on April 30 and May 1. I might also add April 29.

Anonymous said...

Cool! I'll try to be there!

Anonymous said...

Im such a sucker for fantasy!! i cant wait until this book comes out!!!
Book Worm ~