Monday, August 02, 2010

Reviewers Needed for Masters & Slayers

If you are a reviewer for a blog or for a print or on-line publication, a librarian, or a serious, experienced reviewer, I would like to invite you to participate in an opportunity to review Masters & Slayers, the first book in the adult companion series to Dragons of Starlight.

The publisher has the digital file for Masters & Slayers available for reviewers who are willing to give no-spoiler reviews. This system allows reviewers to download the file free of charge, and the file will expire after 15 days.

I am hoping to limit this offer to experienced reviewers who are well-versed at writing no-spoiler reviews, so I might ask you for a link to a sample review you have done.

If you are interested, please let me know by email - bryan (at) daviscrossing (dot) com. I will need your email address so that I can send it to the publisher who will then communicate with you.

No comments: