Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Free Copy of "Angels" for Grief Counselors

If you know a person who provides grief counseling on a regular basis, and you would like to give that person a copy of I Know Why the Angels Dance, I will send it to you free of charge (as long as my supply lasts).

Such counselors would include pastors, funeral home workers, hospice counselors, hospital critical care workers, or any other occupation that qualifies.

If you would like to participate, then write to me bryan (at) dragonsinourmidst (dot) com and tell me about the person you have in mind. I will send the book to you so that you can give it to the counselor. I don't want to send it directly to that person myself. It should be a gift from you so that the grief counselor knows that you are recommending it.

I will look forward to seeing how many people wish to bless others with this book.

No comments: