Thursday, August 28, 2008

Motiv8 Contest Bonus Points Available

In order to promote the soon-to-be-released Eternity's Edge, from now until the end of the contest, contestants who report purchases of Beyond the Reflection's Edge or Eternity's Edge will receive fifty points each whether the purchases are made on-line or from a store. This includes pre-orders for Eternity's Edge.

Please send me a scan, photo, or computer image of the purchase receipt. If it's a pre-order, I'm not sure what proof is available, so we would have to work that out. Of course, if you pre-order it from me, I will have proof. The purchase must be dated after August 27, 2008.

The official release date for Eternity's Edge is October 1, but I will likely have copies well before that, and some online stores might have it available early, as well.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

we have to send you the reciept right?

Bryan Davis said...

Shiloh, yes, thank you. I have now added that fact to the post.

Katie said...

When is the book going to be out? Or have they set a date?

Bryan Davis said...

Katie,

October 1. I added that information to the post.

Katie said...

WOW! That's pretty soon!