There is only one week left in the Beyond the Reflection's Edge contest. Before we get to the final quiz, I will post a few photos:
Here is Kale with her poster. Kale sent photos of nineteen different places where she put up posters. At five points each, that helped her take quite a lead. With a week left, there is still time for some of you to catch up, but you'd better get going. I think Kale isn't likely to slow down.
Here is Katie G. with a poster she put up in her church.
Here is Lightbearer with Jonathan at Borders at the junction of Wyoming and Academy (streets) in Albuquerque New Mexico.
And Lightbearer again, this time with Monica at Borders in Cottonwood Mall, Albuquerque New Mexico.
Now for the final quiz, I will pose five questions from the story. Each one will be worth five points. The first five people to give me all five correct answers will get an extra five points.
When you report, please number your answers. If you get some answers wrong, I'll tell you which ones.
1. What color were the letters in the Clarks' welcome mat?
2. In what country did Nathan and Clara escape on motorcycles from a terrorist?
3. How much did the store-keeper charge Nathan for the map?
4. In the Chicago airport, Nathan wanted to use a pay telephone, but two people grabbed the last ones available. One of those two was a teenager. What was the teenager wearing?
5. On what page in the book is the title, Beyond the Reflection's Edge, mentioned in Nathan's thoughts?
When you respond, please put in the subject line that it's for Quiz #4.