Saturday, April 19, 2008

Countdown to Beyond the Reflection's Edge Day 16

Only 12 days until Beyond the Reflection's Edge is released.

Trivia:
The photo is from a maintenance room underneath the performance stage at Ganz Hall in Chicago. I had to duck to keep from hitting my head on the ceiling. The gray door is the way the hero ... well, you'll have to read the story. Anyway, it was fun to really get down and dirty in my research.

News: For my book tour, I added a fifth school in the Grand Rapids area, Orchard View Elementary.

Reviews:

Beyond the Reflection’s Edge was a perfect blend of fantasy and suspense. It kept me on the edge of my seat, and I couldn’t wait to see what would happen next. Once again Mr. Davis has combined two elements of literature into a seamless masterpiece. This book was incredible and is one I will definitely read again. Excellent work, Mr. Davis! ~ Gabrielle Schultz, Age 15

Beyond the Reflection’s Edge exceeded my expectations, thought provoking and unique. It is an intricate story involving alternate universes and realities, an edge of your seat, page-turning adventure. I would say this is a must read for all who have an interest in Christian Fantasy. ~ Christian Johnson, Age 13

Christianbook.com is taking pre-publication orders. Here is a link.





715542: Beyond The Reflections" Edge # 1Beyond The Reflections' Edge # 1

By Bryan Davis / Zondervan

No comments: