Sunday, May 18, 2008

Grand Rapids Tour now Complete

I had a great time in Grand Rapids promoting Beyond the Reflection's Edge. I visited five schools and signed at two bookstores, Baker Book House and Schuler's Books and Music.

In the first photo, I'm speaking to students at Northpoint Christian Elementary School. I have been there before, and, as usual, they were a wonderful group of kids.

In the next photo I'm signing books for a couple of enthusiastic readers at Schuler's. We had a steady stream of customers the entire time I was there.

Everyone I met in Grand Rapids was super--the school personnel, the staff at both bookstores, and the folks at Zondervan, who had at least one person in attendance at every event except one, and that omission was due to illness. I hope to come back again soon!

No comments: